Skip to content
- Chamomile Oil (Ormenis multicaulis) is a slightly bitter oil that is used primarily in aromatherapy.
- This 100% natural food grade oil is distilled from Chamomile flowers.
- Does not contain synthetics, artificial scents, colors, additives, and preservatives.
- Benefits: Relaxing, calming, revitalizing.
- Carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection