- Wyndmere's Premium Lavender Oil grows in the higher elevations of France and has a subtle, sweet floral aroma. Botanical name: Lavendula angustifolum.
- Promotes a calming and soothing response. Extraordinarily versatile.
- Lavender Oil aids in restorative and balancing the body.
- Use on minor or superficial wounds to help assist the skin's natural healing ability.
- All Essential Oils are highly concentrated. Always dilute before using. External use only.
Ingredients:100% Pure Essential Oil Lavandula Angustifolium (Lavender). Steam distilled from flowers. Product of France.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.