- Feverfew. Tanacetum parthenium. 380 MG Per Capsule. Whole Leaf. NON-GMO. 100% Vegan.
- Native to the Balkan mountains of Europe, feverfew is a bushy, perennial plant in the daisy family. The word "feverfew" originates from the Latin word febrifugia, meaning "fever reducer". Feverfew has been used traditionally for thousands of years due to its wide variety of health benefits.
- Solaray employs quality control standards in all areas of product development�from ensuring identification by laboratory analysis and microbial, herbicide and pesticide screening to heavy metal testing. We automatically reject herbs that are irradiated.
- The Solaray brand guarantees quality with the most natural ingredients we can find. We strive to offer products that contain only vegetable cellulose, natural sweeteners, natural colors, natural flavors and natural preservatives.
- What you WON�T Find in Solaray Products: You won�t find any unfavorable ingredients found in mass-market brands, such as aluminum, FD&C colors, high-fructose corn syrup, monosodium glutamate (MSG) and other unhealthy or unnatural additives.
Ingredients:Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) (aerial). Vegetable Cellulose Capsule.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.