- USDA Organic. GaiaKids Black Elderberry Syrup is made with organic Black Elderberries, fresh pressed shortly after harvest. Lightly sweetened with honey.
- For centuries Black Elderberries have been recognized for supporting the immune system. Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry Syrup contains organic Acerola Cherry fruit extract, a delicious and rich source of naturally occurring Vitamin C.
- Honey offers tasty and soothing support for the upper respiratory system.
- The formula contains no artificial flavors or colors, no preservatives and no high fructose corn syrup.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN Corn, Dairy, Gluten, Peanuts, Shellfish, Soy, Tree Nuts, Yeast.
Ingredients:Organic Black Elderberry fruit juice [Sambucus nigra], Organic Acerola fruit dried extract[Malpighia glabra]. Organic sugar cane, water, organic honey and lemon juice.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.