- Green Foods - Magma Plus contains a significant amount of barley grass juice powder (1.8 grams per serving), which gives it the nutritional properties of Green Magma plus the many benefits of the most healthful fruits, vegetables, plants, and herbs.
- It contains many beneficial phytochemicals collectively that support digestion, liver function, cardiovascular activity, and promote energy levels.
- Unlike many stimulants, Magma Plus is a natural energy booster containing important nutrients required to produce the cellular source of energy, ATP.
- Barley grass juice powder, fruit and vegetable extracts, American Ginseng, and Eleutherococcus, naturally energize your body and mind.
- Gingko biloba, magnesium, and lecithin help to promote healthy muscle and nervous system function Beta-carotene, bilberry, grape seed extract, flavonoids, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E are antioxidants that help prevent oxidation due to free radical activity.
Ingredients:Vitamin A (100% as Beta Carotene), Vitamin E, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin K, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Phosphorous, Chlorophyll, Powdered Juice from Young Barley Grass, Mixed Vegetable Powders [Carrot, wheat grass, alfalfa, lettuce, cabbage, red beets, daikon radish, bean sprouts, celery, tomato, spinach, kale], Select Whole Food Extracts [Chicory Root (FOS), wheat germ essence, coix, acerola, brown rice], Vegetarian-Derived Nutrients [Maltodextrin (a complex carbohydrate), glucomannan], Soy Lecithin, Bee Products [Honey, bee pollen, royal jelly], Mixed Fruit Powders [Papaya, mango, apple, banana, pineapple, raspberry], Herbal Extracts [Licorice root, milk thistle, echinacea purpurea, eleutherococcus senticosus, american ginseng, astragalus root, green tea, ginger root, stevia, reishi mushroom, ginkgo biloba, yucca root, cat's claw, garcinia cambogia, garlic, cayenne pepper, bilberry, grape seed], Green Algae [Spirulina, Chlorella], Probiotic Cultures [B. bifidum, L. acidophilus, L. plantarum], Vitamin E [(all natural d-alpha tocopherol)], Vegetarian Source Enzymes [Amylase, lactase, lipase, protease] 0
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.