Terms & Conditions
1) Acceptance of Contract TermsThe following ("Contract Terms") are terms of a legal agreement between you and Vitaminmom.com. ("Vitaminmom"). By accessing, browsing and/or using this site ("Site"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by Vitaminmom from its offices within the United States. Vitaminmom makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia.
2) We don’t provide Healthcare AdviceThe products, information, services and other content provided on and through this site, including without limitation any products, information, services and other content provided on any Linked Site, are provided for informational purposes only to facilitate discussions with your physician or other healthcare professional (collectively, "Healthcare Professional") regarding treatment options.
The information provided on this site and Linked Sites, including without limitation information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is often provided in summary or aggregate form. It is not intended as a substitute for advice from your Healthcare Professional, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
You should not use the information or services on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health issue or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always speak with your Healthcare Professional, and carefully read all information provided by the manufacturer of a product and on or in any product label or packaging, before using any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product, before starting any diet or exercise program or before adopting any treatment for a health problem. Each person is different, and the way you react to a particular product may be significantly different from the way other people react to such product. You should also consult your physician or healthcare professional regarding any interactions between any medication you’re currently taking and nutritional supplements.
Vitaminmom is not responsible for any product or service sold on or through this site or any claims of quality or performance made on or through this site, including any claims of quality or performance made on or through any site to which this site links (each a "Linked Site"). You are advised that other sites on the Internet, including without limitation Linked Sites, might contain material or information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate; or that is inaccurate, untrue, misleading or deceptive; or that is defamatory, libelous, infringing of others' rights or otherwise unlawful. Vitaminmom expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, legality, decency or accuracy of any information, and for any products and services, that appear on any Linked Site.
3) Cancellation of OrderPlease note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. For your convenience, you will not be charged until your payment method is authorized, the order information is verified for accuracy and your order is shipped.
Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase; inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information; product or ingredient restrictions mandated by local, state, national or international regulations; or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance group. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
Vitaminmom strictly follows all national and international regulations regarding the sale, purchase and shipment of any product or product ingredient that is considered restricted or prohibited by any law within the United States or abroad.
4) Quantity Limits and Items for ResaleVitaminmom reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer e-mail and/or billing address provided should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right to prohibit sales to dealers.
5) Incorrect information due to an errorWe do out best to provide accurate product and pricing information. However, pricing or typographical errors do occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, We shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If an item is incorrectly priced, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
6) Currency & ShippingThe prices displayed on this Site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States, and such prices do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order. International shipment rates vary based on total package weight and final destination. All pricing does not include duties, insurance costs, tariffs, or value-added taxes. If assessed, these charges are the responsibility of the package recipient, who will be billed for them by the local Customs office.
7) Copyright, LicenseThe copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Vitaminmom or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Vitaminmom or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without Vitaminmom's permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
You agree to grant to Vitaminmom a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Service (such as bulletin boards, forums and chat rooms) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Vitaminmom for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us.
8) Limitation of LiabilityVITAMINMOM.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY (I) AS A PUBLISHER OF INFORMATION, (II) AS A RESELLER OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, (III) FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, (IV) FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, (V) FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, (VI) FOR STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE, OR (VII) FOR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOOD WILL, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION, LITIGATION OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE USER ADVISES OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN VITAMINMOM.COM AND THE USER. THE PRODUCTS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES OFFERED ON AND THROUGH THIS SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. BECAUSE THE LAWS OF SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the sole and entire maximum liability of Vitaminmom and its affiliates for any reason, and your sole and exclusive remedy for any cause or claim whatsoever, shall be limited to the amount paid by you for any product, information or service purchased by you from this site.
9) Site Usage/TerminationYou agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and that you are responsible for your use of and communications on the site. You agree not to post on or transmit through this site any unlawful, infringing, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, offensive, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including without limitation any material that encourages criminal conduct or conduct that would give rise to civil liability, infringes others' intellectual property rights or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law. You agree not to use this site in any manner that interferes with its normal operation or with any other user's use and enjoyment of the site. You agree not to reproduce, modify, distribute, replicate, commercially exploit or create derivative works of any portion of the site or material thereon.
You further agree that you will not access our website by any means except through the interface provided by Vitaminmom for access to the site. You agree that you will not access this site from any territory where its contents are illegal, and that you, and not Vitaminmom and its affiliates, are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
10) Applicable Law; JurisdictionThis Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to choice of law rules. Each user agrees to submit to personal jurisdiction in the State of Georgia and further agrees that any cause of action arising from or relating to the use of this site or this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in Federal or State Courts for Gwinnett, Georgia.
11) Severability; InterpretationIf any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions shall not be affected. When used in this Agreement, the term "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the words "without limitation."
13) MiscellaneousThe failure of Vitaminmom or its affiliates to insist upon strict adherence to any term of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such term and shall not be considered a waiver or limit that party's right thereafter to insist upon strict adherence to that term or any other term of this Agreement. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim of cause of action arising from or relating to use of this site or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or will be forever barred. The "No Warranty - Disclaimer" and "Limitation of Liability" provisions of this Agreement are for the benefit of Vitaminmom and its affiliates as defined herein, and each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
With the prior agreement of Vitaminmom, any claim, dispute or controversy arising or concerning this site and/or this agreement shall be decided by binding arbitration with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The decisions of the arbitrators shall be conclusive upon all parties involved and judgment upon any award of the arbitrator by any court having competent jurisdiction. This provision shall be specifically enforced by a court of competent jurisdiction.