- Advanced Orthomolecular Research Ortho Iron. Superior Bio-Availability. Formulated With Necessary Cofactors. Vegetarian. NON-GMO. Gluten Free. Clinically Studied, Efficacious Dose.
- Ortho Iron is formulated with the necessary cofactors and to support iron absorption to help prevent iron deficiency.
- Ortho Iron contains SunActiveFe, an award-winning patented form of iron recognized for its superior bioavailability and gastric tolerability.
- AOR guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Made without wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulfites, mustard, eggs, fish or shellfish.
- GMP Manufacturing. Quality Assured. Independent Testing.
Ingredients:Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Iron (as SunActiveFe - ferric pyrophosphate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-phosphate), Copper (from copper citrate), Folate (as calcium L-5-MTHF), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Lactoferrin (providing 14 mcg iron). dextrin (from sweet potato), microcrystalline cellulose, Capsule (hypromellose, glycerin and purified water), soy lecithin and sodium stearyl Fumarate, polyglycerol esters, sodium chloride and maltodextrin.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.