- Carlson Labs Co-Q10 is a substance all cells need to live.
- Carlson Labs CoQ10 is also called ubiquinone, which is very fitting because co-Q10 is literally ubiquitous (everywhere) in your body, as well as all living systems.
- Carlson Labs CoQ-10 is one of the vital keys to the process that produces most of your cellular energy.
- Carlson Labs Co-Q10 promote normal energy production and heart function.
- Carlson Labs Co-Q10 is like a spark plug in your car's engine for without the spark to ignite the fuel, the engine will not be able to run.
Ingredients:Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol), CO·Q10 (Coenzyme Q10),
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.