- Carlson Labs Norwegian Salmon Oil contains 500mg of a fish oil extracted from salmon and other fish found in the deep, pristine waters near Norway.
- Fish body oil is the only major source of the polyunsaturated Omega-3's EPA and DHA.
- For those individuals that do not eat an oily fish diet, Carlson offers Omega-3's in easy-to-swallow soft gelatin capsules.
- This product is regularly tested (using AOAC international protocols) for freshness, potency and purity by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory
- Has been determined to be fresh, fully potent and free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB's and 28 other contaminants.
Ingredients:Vitamin E Natural (d-Alpha Tocopherol), Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), Soft Gel Shell: Beef gelatin, glycerin, water. Contains fish (salmon, anchovy, sardine, mackerel)
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.