- Now from BioChem, the #1 in Whey protein comes the specially formulated 100% Sugar Free Whey. Our Sugar Free Whey is made with no sugar, and is only sweetened with a high quality Rebiana derived from Stevia Leaf Extract. Sugar Free Whey cuts the calories down to 90 calories per serving while still maintaining a sweet, delicious taste.
- Just like our Original 100% Whey, we ensure our Protein is the Highest Quality, by sourcing from grass fed cows and using only non-GMO ingredients. BioChem 100% Whey is undenatured and made by using a cold-process, chemical-free micro-filtration/ultra-filtration method that removes most of the unwanted lactose, cholesterol, and at, creating a pure whey protein isolate.
- Our whey protein isolate is sourced and made into the USA and results in a great tasting whey protein that retains some of the immunoglobulins and lactoferrin as well as the 3 important branch-chained amino acids.
- Whether you simply want to reduce your sugar intake or are trying to eat fewer carbs, BioChem whey protein is your pure and sugar-free solution to adding protein to your diet, after-exercise recovery, or even supporting your weight management goals.
- Crafted in our certified gluten free facility, this delicious protein mixes easily to form a smooth and creamy shake or try as a perfectly complimentary ingredient in your morning oatmeal.
Ingredients:Whey protein isolate� cocoa powder� coconut oil (a natural source of MCT� medium chain triglycerides)� tapioca dextrin� natural coconut flavor� sunflower lecithin� xanthan gum� natural flavor� rebaudioside A.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.