- Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Professional Formula uses a unique 5 year, long-term fermentation process to produce a superior biogenically-active probiotic supplement.
- This rich food matrix is fermented together with 12 strains of Lactic Acid Bacteria resulting in a dense concentrate of naturally occuring prebiotics, live probiotics, and postbiotic metabolites which promote a healthy GI tract and improve gut health.
- Developed by award winning microbiologist lichiroh Ohhira Ph.D., and esteemed research scientists from Okayama University, this formula combines ancient Japanese fermentation techniques with modern technology.
- Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Professional Formula differs from the Original Formula (3 year formula) by being naturally fermented for an additional 2 years in an anaerobic environment to increase its robust biogenic medium, further supporting gut health and colonic pH.
- 100% vegetarian. Non-GMO, Chemical Free, Dairy Free, and Gluten Free. Does NOT contain milk, egg, fish, tree nuts, wheat (gluten), peantus or soy allergens. Refrigeration not required.
Ingredients:Proprietary Fermented Food Concentrate including: Prebiotics - Fruits: Prunes (Prunus domestica), Goji berries (Lycium chinense), Figs (Ficus carica), Blueberries (Vaccinium spp.), Red Bayberries (Myrica rubra), Yuzu fruit (Citrus junos), Vegetables (leaves): Japanese mugwort (Artemisia princeps), Komatsuna (Brassica rapa var. perviridis) Mushrooms (fruiting bodies): Shiitake (Lentinula edodes), Agaricus (A. blazei), Maitake (Grifola frondosa) Seaweed (leaves & stalks): Hijiki (Hizikia fusiforme), Wakame (Undaria pinnatifida), Kombu kelp (Laminaria japonica) Probiotics - Lactic Acid Bacteria (used in fermentation): Bifodobacteria (B. breve ss. Breve M-16v, B. infantis ss. Infantis M-63, B. longum BB536), Enterococcus faecalis TH10, Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus ATCC SD5212, L. brevis NBRC 3345, L. bulgaricus NBRC 13953, L. casei TO-A, L. fermentum NBRC 3701, L. helveticus ss. Jugurti BBRC 3809, L. plantarum TO-A) and Streptococcus thermophilus NBRC 13957. Postbiotics (nutrients developed in fermentation process) including: Short-chain fatty acids and other organic acids (such as acetic, citric, fulvic, humic, and phenyllactic acids), oligosaccharides, polyphenols, melanoidin (anti-oxidant), and trace amounts of chelated minerals, vitamins and amino acids. Mountain spring water, safflower oil, vegetarian soft-gel capsule (roasted non-GMO starch, glycerin, food-grade carrageenan from red seaweed, and class 1 natural caramel color), calcium carbonate, glycerin ester, vitamin E, beeswax, and lecithin.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.