- USDA Organic. Gaia Herbs RapidRelief Black Elderberry Syrup. Highly-concentrated immune support. Best-selling formula. Equal to 14.5 g of fresh elderberries. Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry Syrup contains organic Acerola Cherry fruit extract, a delicious and rich source of naturally occurring Vitamin C.
- For centuries Black Elderberries have been recognized for supporting the immune system. Gaia Herbs’ best-selling Black Elderberry Syrup super-concentrates the juice from 14.5 grams of organic Elderberries into a single teaspoon, making it the strongest concentrated syrup on the market!
- Made solely of organic whole food ingredients, Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry Syrup is safe and effective for daily use. The concentrated flavor of Elderberries will make it your everyday supplement for supporting immune health.
- Black Elderberry Syrup is produced in Tuscany, Italy by Aboca, the herbal supplement leaders in more than 25,000 European pharmacies and health food stores since 1978. Gaia Herbs' partnership with Aboca is born from a mutual belief in sustainable product development, dedication to quality, and a deep respect for science and nature working in harmony.
- MeetYourHerbs is the world's first traceability program for herbal supplements. Ensure the level of purity and potency of this product while tracking the Seed-to-Shelf story of each herb in your bottle by entering its ID#.
Ingredients:Vitamin C (from Organic Acerola), Organic Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) juice concentrate, Organic Acerola fruit (Malpighia glabra) extract Organic sugar cane, water and lemon fruit juice.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.