- Gaia Herbs Lactation Support. Supports healthy flow & nutrition of breast milk. Nursing Mother's Tea. USDA Organic. Caffeine-Free. Herbal Dietary Supplement.
- Nursing mothers need added nourishment and hydration. Lactation Support is a delightful, fresh-tasting tea made from all organic herbs, including Stinging Nettle, Goat's Rue and Fenugreek, which promote the production of breast milk and optimal nutrient composition. Fennel and Lemon Balm help promote healthy digestion and provide the subtly sweet, aromatic flavor that makes this tea delightful.
- Steeped in an healthy lifestyle. Our mission has remained unchanged for nearly 30 years - offer the highest quality herbal supplements to support your health. One satisfying way of including herbs in daily life is through the ritual of drinking tea. Our respect for this ancient practice is reflected in the quality of our herbs and in tea bags which use no staples or glue.
- A partnership of mutual beliefs. This tea is produced in Tuscany, Italy by Aboca, the herbal supplement leader in more than 25,000 European pharmacies and health food stores since 1978.
- Gaia Herbs' partnership with Aboca is born from a mutual belief in sustainable product development, dedication to quality, and a deep respect for science and nature working in harmony.
Ingredients:Fennel fruit (Foeniculum vulgare), Goat's Rue aerial part (Galega officinalis), Fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Stinging Nettle leaf (Urtica dioica), Lemon Balm leaf (Melissa officinalis), Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis).
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.