- Vegetarian formula supports healthy iron & energy levels. Non-constipating, easily absorbed herb & mineral formula. Appropriate for pregnant & breast-feeding women.
- Gaia Herbs PlantForce Liquid Iron is formulated to be easy to absorb while also tasting great.
- Liquid is the ideal delivery method for iron supplementation because it allows the mineral to be easily and rapidly assimilated throughout the body.
- And while liquid iron supplements typically leave an unpleasant, metallic aftertaste, PlantForce Liquid Iron has a lightly sweetened berry flavor, with just a hint of citrus and spice.
- Plus, it is free of gluten and yeast, making it appropriate for a range of dietary needs.
Ingredients:Iron (as Ferrous Gluconate), Elderberry fruit juice concentrate (Sambucus nigra), Sea Buckthorn fruit juice (Hippophae rhamnoides), Star Anise pods fruit (Illicium verum), Acerola fruit extract (Malpghia glabra), Rice bran extract, Beet root juice (Beta vlugaris), Proprietary Extract Blend: Parsley leaf (Petroselinum crispum), Nettle leaf (Urtica dioica), Dandelion leaf (Taraxacum officinale), Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare), Yellow Dock Root (Rumex crispus). Water, Organic Honey, Citric Acid and Sweet Orange Peel Essential Oil.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.