Skip to content
- Alpha GPC (L-alphaglycerophosphatidylcholine, also known as choline alfoscerate) is a phospholipid metabolite found concentrated in neuronal membranes.
- Derived from lecithin, Alpha GPC is extremely well absorbed and crosses the blood brain barrier.
- In the brain, Alpha GPC supports brain function and learning processes by directly increasing the synthesis and secretion of acetylcholine.
- Alpha GPC protects neurons and improves signal transmission by serving as a precursor to membrane phospholipids.
- Each Jarrow Formulas Alpha GPC 300 vegetarian capsule provides 300 mg of Alpha GPC.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection