- Alpha GPC (L-alphaglycerophosphatidylcholine, also known as choline alfoscerate) is a phospholipid metabolite found concentrated in neuronal membranes.
- Derived from lecithin, Alpha GPC is extremely well absorbed and crosses the blood brain barrier.
- In the brain, Alpha GPC supports brain function and learning processes by directly increasing the synthesis and secretion of acetylcholine.
- Alpha GPC protects neurons and improves signal transmission by serving as a precursor to membrane phospholipids.
- Each Jarrow Formulas Alpha GPC 300 vegetarian capsule provides 300 mg of Alpha GPC.
Ingredients:Alpha GPC (L-alphaglycerophosphatidylcholine) Silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable source), cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and dicalcium phosphate. Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose., Suitable for vegetarians/vegans., Contains: Soy., No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.