Skip to content
- Jarrow Formulas L-Arginine is an amino acid that plays an important role in several important pathways, including the synthesis of proteins, the production of creatine phosphate, needed to produce ATP, and the synthesis of nitric oxide, a secondary messen
- The amino acid arginine has several roles in the body, such as assisting in wound healing, helping remove excess ammonia from the body, stimulating immune function, promoting secretion of several hormones, including glucagon, insulin, and growth hormone.
- Where is it found? Dairy, meat and poultry, and fish are good sources of arginine.
- Nuts and chocolate also contain significant amounts of this amino acid.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection