Skip to content
- Important for Bone Health Osteocalcin synthesis and calcium absorption (Adequate calcium and vitamin D as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.)
- Vitamin D3 provides cholecalciferol, the most bioavailable form of vitamin D.
- Vitamin D3 is convertedby the kidneys into the hormone calcitriol, the active form of vitamin D3.
- Calcitriol enhances calcium and phosphorous absorption, stimulates the synthesis of osteocalcin (an important structural protein in bone), and is involved in proper cell differentiation (changing of cell function), including in prostate cells and immune function.
- Free from Vitamin A
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection