- KAL Clinical Lifestyles Beyond Red Yeast Rice contains beneficial unsaturated fatty acids(>125 mg/g) including mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids, as well as proteins, amino acids and phytonutrients.
- KAL Clinical Lifestyles Beyond Red Yeast Rice also contains Artichoke extract which has flavonoid constituents that demonstrate antioxidant activity and are intended to provide nutritional support for healthy digestion.
- KAL Clinical Lifestyles Beyond Red Yeast Rice contains Guggul, a plant that has been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, and is intended to provide nutritional support for healthy cardiac enzymes and heart function.
- Vitamin B-12, B6, and Folic Acid have been added to KAL Clinical Lifestyles Beyond Red Yeast Rice
- KAL Clinical Lifestyles Beyond Red Yeast Rice tablets are easy on the stomach and guaranteed to disintegrate within 30 minutes.
Ingredients:Niacin (as Inositol Hexaniacinate) (B-3), Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl), Folate (as Folic Acid), Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) (extract), Guggul (Commiphora mukul) (gum extract) (Supplying 7.5 mg [2.5%] Guggulsterones Z & E), Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) (leaf extract) (Supplying 10 mg [10%] Caffeoylquinic Acid and Derivatives calculated as chlorogenic acid), L-Arginine HCl, Non-GMO Soy (Glycine max) (bean concentrate) (Supplying 1.5 mg [3%] Isoflavones), Gamma Oryzanol (rice germ oil extract), Actisorb Proprietary Blend (Bioperine [Black Pepper Extract], Ginger Root Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Turmeric Root Extract and Cayenne Extract). 0
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.