Skip to content
- Kal DHEA is the most abundant hormone found in mammals and plays an integral role in a number of vital physiological processes.
- It significantly contributes to immune function, supplies the biochemical building blocks for the synthesis of other hormones and has recently been linked to many other biological functions.
- Like coenzyme Q10, it diminishes with age, a fact that has linked DHEA depletion with almost every major degenerative disease.
- It is considered a significant antiaging compound and its depletion has been linked to stress exposure.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection