Skip to content
- Kal Magnesium Glycinate provides nutritive support for normal, healthy musclefunction.
- Magnesium is a very important macromineral, even though there are only several ounces in the body .
- Magnesium is involved in several hundred enzymatic reactions, many of which contribute to the production of energy and cardiovascular function.
- About 65% of our magnesium is contained in the bones and teeth, and the remaining 35% is contained in the blood.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection