Magnesium Glycinate 400mg - 90 Tablets
Magnesium Glycinate 400mg - 90 Tablets

Magnesium Glycinate 400mg - 90 Tablets

021245811091
Vendor
KAL
Regular price
$ 19.19
Sale price
$ 11.05
Quantity must be 1 or more

  • Magnesium Glycinate provides nutritive support for normal, healthy musclefunction.
  • Magnesium is involved in several hundred enzymatic reactions, many of which contribute to the production of energy and cardiovascular function.
  • About 65% of our magnesium is contained in the bones and teeth, and the remaining 35% is contained in the blood.
  • Magnesium is a very important macromineral, even though there are only several ounces in the body .

Ingredients:

Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate) Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silica and Magnesium Stearate.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.