- Nutritional Yeast Flakes by Kal are instantly dispersible in liquids and may be mixed in food to enrich its nutritional value.
- KAL Nutritional Yeast is prmary grown on molasses. This natural source produces yeast flakes containing a full spectrum of essential amino acids and a balanced variety of B Vitamins.
- These premium vegetarian flakes are unsweetened, non-GMO and naturally low in fat and sodium.
- KAL Nutritional Yeast is specially fortified with B Vitamins for additional dietary support.
- Traditional brewer's yeast is produced through the brewing process and can have a bitter aftertaste. Since KAL Nutritional Yeast is primary grown, only the naturally delicious taste shines through. Experiment with the nutty, roasted flavor by adding these flakes to your favorite foods.
Ingredients:Thiamine (B-1), Riboflavin (B-2), Niacin (B-3), Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Magnesium , Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Maganese, Molybdenum, Chloride Primary Grown Brewer's Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Niacin, Pyridoxine HCL, Riobflavin, Thiamine HCL, Folic Acid and Vitmain B-12.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.