- ArthroMax Advanced NT2 Collagen and ApresFlex. Promotes Healthy Joint Comfort and Mobility. 60 Vegetarian Capsules.
- Promotes joint and connective tissue health. Supports easy, youthful mobility. Inhibits inflammatory factors in your joints. Helps relieve joint discomfort.
- ArthroMax Advanced includes four clinically validated nutrients for joint support: AprèsFlex Boswellia serrata — This plant extract promotes joint health by inhibiting inflammatory factors11 such as the 5-LOX enzyme and leukotriene B4, that affect aging joints. Boswellia active ingredients have been shown to bind directly to the 5-LOX enzyme.
- NT2 Collagen standardized cartilage — NT2 Collagen is a novel form of undenatured type II collagen identical to the one found in your joints. Randomized controlled clinical trials showed that undenatured type II collagen helps relieve joint discomfort and encourages healthy, comfortable joint function.
- Glucosamine and boron — In randomized controlled clinical trials, glucosamine supports the underlying structural foundation for joint and cartilage tissue and promotes joint health. ArthroMax also provides boron, a mineral essential for healthy bones and joints.
Ingredients:Glucosamine sulfate 2KCI (derived from corn), ApresFlex Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) [std. To 20% AKBA], NT2 Collagen standardized cartilage Total Collagen, Boron (calcium fructoborate as patented FruiteX B OsteoBoron). vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.