- Life Extension Optimized Folate L-Methylfolate. Folate vegetarian tablets are involved in neurotransmitter synthesis and critical enzymatic reactions throughout the body. By depleting excess homocysteine, folate benefits cardiovascular health and nervous system function.
- Life Extension Optimized Folate L-Methylfolate contains the bioactive folate 5-MTHF, which has been declassified as a drug and is now available as a dietary supplement. 5-MTHF has been shown to dramatically raise red blood cell folate levels compared with
- Life Extension Optimized Folate L-Methylfolate contains no milk, egg, fish, peanuts crustacean and shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp).
- Life Extension Optimized Folate L-Methylfolate also contains no soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, rice, sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors and no preservatives.
- Life Extension Optimized Folate now provides Quatrefolic 5-methyltetrahydrofolate complexed with glucosamine for longer stability, has higher water solubility and improved bioavailability compared to other forms of 5-MTHF.
Ingredients:Folate [as (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt] Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, vegetable stearate, stearic acid.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.