- Calcium is required for muscle contraction, blood vessel expansion and contraction, secretion of hormones and enzymes, and transmitting impulses throughout the nervous system.
- Magnesium: Having enough body stores of magnesium may be protective against disorders such as cardiovascular disease and immune dysfunction.
- Potassium is a very important mineral for the proper function of all cells, tissues, and organs in the human body. Potassium is crucial to heart function and plays a key role in skeletal and smooth muscle contraction, making it important for normal digestive and muscular function, too.
- itamin D is essential for promoting calcium absorption in the gut and maintaining adequate serum calcium and phosphate concentrations to enable normal mineralization of bone and prevent hypocalcemic tetany. Together with calcium, vitamin D also helps protect older adults from osteoporosis.
- Boron is an essential trace mineral needed for several body functions such as maintaining joint and bone functions. Boron helps in absorption of magnesium, calcium and vitamin D.
Ingredients:Calcium (Calcium Citrate & Calcium Carbonate), Vitamin D, Magnesium (Magnesium Aspartate & Magnesium Oxide), Potassium (Potassium Oxide), Boron. Gelatin, Rice Powder, Magnesium, Stearate and Water.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.