- Mad Hippie Advanced Skin Care. Eye Cream. 14 Actives with Peptides, Ceramides, Pomegranate & White Tea.
- Active ingredients are those with known antioxidant & skin rejuvenating properties. Peptides are short strings of amino acides that help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and under eye discoloration.
- Minimize the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration and reveal softer, younger looking skin.
- Genuine flower power, natural antioxidants and active essentials work hand in hand to liberate the skin from signs of aging by leaving out harmful chemicals, parabens, synthetic color and fragrance.
- Mad Hippie helps your skin achieve true harmony. Vegan, GMO free, and cruelty free.
Ingredients:Deionized Water (aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Syn-Eye (Peptide: Water-Panthenol-Sodium Hyaluronate Acid-Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5), Niacinamide, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Squalane (vegan), Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Matrixyl Synthe'6 (Peptide: Glycerin-Aqua-Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin-Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38), Regu-Age (Peptide: Glycine Soja [Soybean] Protein-Hydrolyzed Rice Protein-Superoxide Dismutase), Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, White Tea (Camellia Sinensis Extract), Steam Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia Extract), Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa), Ceramide 3, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita Flower Extract), Pomegranate Seed Oil (Punica Granatum).
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.