- Mad Hippie Advanced Skin Care. Hydrating Nutrient Mist. 18 Actives with Hesperidin & Sodium PCA.
- What is Hesperidin? A plant flavonoid that has been shown to help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration & photodamage. What is Sodium PCA? A naturally occurring humectant, Sodium PCA helps bind moisture to the skin.
- Harmoniously hydrating blend minimizes the appearance of photodamage. Perfect for face, arms, neck and chest!
- Genuine flower power, natural antioxidants and active essentials work hand in hand to liberate the skin from signs of aging. By leaving out harmful chemicals, parabens, synthetic color and fragrance, Mad Hippie helps your skin achieve true harmony.
- Vegan, GMO free, and no animal testing.
Ingredients:Water, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, White Tea (Camellia Sinensis Extract), Steam Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia Extract), Sodium Hyaluronate, Ferulic Acid, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract), Hesperidin, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Pomegranate Seed (Punica Granatum Seed Extract), Resveratrol, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Beta-Glucan, N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine, White Pine (Pinus Stobus Bark Extract), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Japanese Pagoda Tree (Sophora Japonica Fruit Extract), Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract), Alpha Lipoic Acid.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.