- Chewable Ginger 500mg. 90 Chewable Tablets. Soothes Digestive Upset & Prevents Nausea.
- Ginger is a traditional herb used in many cultures for thousands of years. It is clinacally shown to help prevent nausea and vomiting due to motion and/or seasickness.
- Traditionally used as an herbal remedy to help support digestive health and well-being. Helps prevent nausea and vomiting associated with post-operative nausea. Helps to relieve the pain associated with menstrual cramping.
- Manufactured by Natural Factors to ensure safety and potency in accordance with Good Manufracturing Practics (GMP) of the FDA and Health Canada.
- Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Ingredients:Organic Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale)(rhizome)(Equivalent to 500mg Ginger), Gingerols (5%), Stevia Leaf Powder Xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.