- Natural Factors Rx-Omega-3 product contains fish oil that is considered to be pharmaceutical grade as it is processed according to pharmaceutical standards, not as a food.
- Natural Factors - Dr. Murray's Rx Omega-3 is a highly concentrated form of omega-3 fatty acids that are free from lipid peroxides, heavy metals, environmental contaminants and other harmful compounds.
- Natural Factors - Dr. Murray's Rx Omega-3 capsule contains 1065 mg of marine lipid concentrate, made up of anchovy, sardine and mackerel.
- Natural Factors - Dr. Murray's Rx Omega-3 pharmaceutical grade marine lipid concentrates are so superior to earlier fish oil products that they are literally revolutionizing nutritional medicine.
- RxOmega-3 Factors from Natural Factors include: More than twice the level of EPA and DHA per capsule than any other brand. Each capsule provides 600 mg of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids (400 mg).
Ingredients:Vitamin E (mixed Tocopherols), Fish Oil Concentrate (Anchovy, Sardine), Omega-3 Fatty Acids, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) Softgel Capsule (Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water).
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.