Skip to content
- Lutein 20 mg. 3.5 mg Zeaxanthin. 60 Softgels
- Lutein is the principal carotenoid concentrated in the macula, the central area of the retina responsible for vision.
- Lutein and companion carotenoid zeaxanthin work in synergy to provide nutritional support to our eyes and skin* - the only organs of the body directly exposed to the outside environment. Their primary role is to provide antioxidant protection against sunlight-induced free radical damage.
- Natural Factors uses LuteinRich - a naturally-sourced lutein and zeaxanthin derived from marigold petals. LuteinRich is non-irradiated and non-GMO.
- Contains no artificial preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection