- Lutein 40 mg. 7 mg Zeaxanthin. 30 Softgels.
- Lutein is the principal carotenoid concentrated in the macula, the central area of the retina responsible for vision.
- Lutein and companion carotenoid zeaxanthin work in synergy to provide nutritional support to our eyes and skin - the only organs of the body directly exposed to the outside environment. Their primary role is to provide antioxidant protection against sunlight-induced free radical damage.
- Natural Factors uses LuteinRich - a naturally-sourced lutein and zeaxanthin derived from marigold petals.
- LuteinRich is non-irradiated and non-GMO.
Ingredients:LuteinRich Lutein (Tagetes erecta) (marigold flower extract), Zeaxanthin (Tagetes erecta) (marigold flower extract). Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, annatto, titanium dioxide), safflower oil, organic flaxseed oil, yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.