- Methylcobalamin Vitamin B12 5000mcg. Quick Dissolve. 60 Chewable Tablets. The Most Metabolically Active Form.
- For people with B12 deficiencies it is popular to have injectable vitamin B12; however, research supports that oral administration of an appropriate dosage has been shown to produce as good of results as injectable preparations in treating vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) is active immediately upon absorption, while other forms (e.g., cyanocobalamin) must be converted to methylcobalamain in a two-step process. Methylcobalamin demonstrates exceptional activity in areas where other forms are simply not active.
- B12 supplementation is recommended for vegetarians and those with B12 deficiency. It helps form red blood cells, prevents vitamin B12 deficiency and helps maintain good health. In people with low levels of B12, supplementation is very effective in improving energy levels and restoring mental function.
- Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no starch, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians.
Ingredients:Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin). Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.