- Natural Factors Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids with the same ratio found in free-swimming salmon.
- Many studies show that Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil have numerous health advantages and are especially helpful for the cardiovascular system.
- Natural Factors supports the sustainable use of wild salmon through contributions to the Pacific Salmon Foundation. This oil is extracted from already harvested salmon using fish parts that would otherwise be wasted, therefore there is no depletion of exi
- Natural Factors Wild Salmon Oil has no antibiotic or hormone residues often found in farmed salmon and is frequently tested for chemical residues and heavy metals.
- Oil from fish contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA); both are omega-3 fatty acids.
Ingredients:Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), natural vitamin E.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.