- New Chapter Iron Food Complex with Iron, Folate, Vitamin C and Vitamin E delivers iron and synergistic vitamins within the infinite complexity of food.
- New Chapter Iron Food Complex biotransforms iron into an organic heme complex and promotes hemoglobin and oxygenation.
- New Chapter Iron Food Complex delivers 7 different blood building probiotic vitamins and minerals as well 9 free-radical scavenging herbs cultured for maximum effectiveness.
- New Chapter Herbs cinnamon, oregano, and rosemary are revered for countering oxidation and providing key health benefits that support and sustain.
- All New Chapter products are naturally gluten-free.
Ingredients:Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid from culture media), Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate from culture media), Folate (as folic acid from culture media), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin from culture media), Iron (as ferrous fumarate from culture media), Zinc (as zinc oxide from culture media), Stress and Energy Support Blend (from culture media), Organic Schizandra (berry), Organic Maca (root), Organic Chamomile (flower), Digestive Support Blend (from culture media), Organic Aloe (leaf), Organic Peppermint (leaf), Organic Coriander (seed), Organic Cardamom (seed), Organic Artichoke (leaf), Ginger (rhizome) hydroethanolic extract, Organic Turmeric (rhizome) powder (from culture media), Organic Ginger (rhizome) supercritical extract, Organic Turmeric (rhizome) supercritical extract Culture media (organic soy flour, organic gum acacia, organic saccharomyces cerevisiae [active and inactive], organic maltodextrin, organic orange peel powder, organic alfalfa powder, lactic acid bacteria [L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, L. rhamnosus], papain [deactivated], bromelain [deactivated] and organic molasses), organic gum acacia, silicon dioxide, magnesium oxide, lac resin, carnauba wax and maltodextrin., Contains: Fermented soy and fermented wheat (as food source for Saccharomyces cerevisiae).†, † The wheat has been processed to allow this food to meet the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements for gluten-free foods.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.