- Wholemega for Moms Whole Fish Oil offers a whole-food alternative to fractionated, highly processed and high-heat purified fish oils.
- Pressed in a proprietary process similar to fine olive oil, Wholemega for Moms preserves natural antioxidants and Vitamin D3 that can be removed in other fish oils during processing.
- Wild Salmon oil delivers whole DHA and other critical Omegas that are important during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Naturally pure Wholemega for Moms utilizes 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon from fisheries cited as worldwide models of sustainability.
- Experts recommend getting healthy Omegas from fish 2-3 times a week. One week of Wholemega provides the same amount of whole Omega fatty acids as three servings of Wild Alaskan Salmon.
Ingredients:Vitamin D3 (from Wild Alaskin Salmon Oil), Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids, (Octadecatetraenoic Acid, Docosapentaenoic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Heneicosapentaenoic Acid, Eicosatrienoic Acid), Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids, (Linoleic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Eicosadienoic Acid), Total Omega-5 & 7 Fatty Acids, Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids, (Oleic Acid, Gadoleic Acid, Erucic Acid, Nervonic Acid, Astaxanthin (from Wild Alaskin Salmon Oil) Capsule (gelatin [halal], glycerin, water and carob), B.A.S.S. (Botanical Antioxidant Stability System [extracts of oregano, rosemary and organic sunflower oil]) and tocopherols to preserve freshness., Contains: 100 Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil., Naturally gluten free; our premium softgel capsules are BSE Free.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.