- Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil from Norway is molecularly distilled and enhanced with antioxidants for freshness and great taste.
- These soft gels contain only naturally occurring vitamins A and D.
- Nordic Naturals has always used 100% Arctic cod livers in their cod liver oil (CLO) formulas?no fish body oils or synthetic additives are ever used.
- Arctic cod (Skrei) has the highest DHA, vitamin A, and vitamin D content of any cod species. On average, Nordic Naturals CLO delivers over 125 mg more DHA per serving than other CLO products.
- Each serving provides approximately 621 mg of the essential omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, fulfilling the expert recommendation of a minimum of 500 mg per day.
Ingredients:Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Total Omega-3s, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), Other Omega-3s Purified arctic cod liver oil, soft gel capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin, natural lemon flavor), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative)., No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors., Fish oil processed in Norway.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.