- Cellular Protection. Detoxification. Advanced Bioavailability. 1000 mg Omega-3 + 400 mg Optimized Curcumin With L-Glutathione and NAC for a healthy response to inflammation. Superior Triglyceride Form. Non GMO Verified. Third-Party Purity Tested.
- Omega Curcumin is specifically designed to promote a healthy response to inflammation, maintain optimal cell integrity, and support healthy metabolic balance. This unique combination of synergistic, highly bioavailable antioxidants and omega-3s provides a foundation for cellular health and recovery.
- Omega-3s support the structure and function of every cell in the body, while optimized curcumin influences a large variety of cell signaling pathways. Reduced L-Glutathione is one of the body's most powerful antioxidants, and N-Acetyl-L-cysteine helps neutralize free radicals.
- Wild caught. Pure. No fishy aftertaste. Friend of the Sea certified. NON-GMO verified.
- No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Ingredients:Longvida Optimized Curcumin Extract (Curcuma longa root), N-Acetyl-L-cysteine, Reduced L-Glutathione, Total Omega-3s: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), Other Omega-3s. purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob color, natural lemon flavor), beeswax, stearic acid, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.