- Omega ONE 560 mg Omega-3 + 500 I.U. D3. Highest-concentration omega-3 fish oil in one small, daily soft gel. Healthy Heart. Brain Health. Optimal Wellness. Great Lemon Taste! Superior Triglyceride Form. NON-GMO Verified. Third-Party Purity Tested.
- Omega ONE features an exclusive highest-concentration fish oil in the triglyceride form (the form naturally found in fish) to support heart health in one small soft gel. With added vitamin D3 for mood and immune support, it's the perfect ONE to help you start your day strong.
- No fishy burps: Exceptionally fresh fish oil encapsulated in a lemon-flavored softgel. Friend of the Sea Certified: 100% wild-caught fish, sourced from sustainable fisheries.
- Better absorbed: Triglyceride form for 70% better absorption. Proven Purity: Tested by independent labs to suprpass the strictest international standards. Small & Easy to Swallow. Just ONE Daily.
- No Artificial Ingredients: Free of anything artificial or genetically modified. Proven Purity: Tested by independent labs to surpass the strictest international standards.
Ingredients:Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Total Omega-3s: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), Other Omega-3s. purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, natural lemon flavor), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in olive oil), rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.