- Nordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil for dogs is an exceptional quality cod liver oil derived exclusively from wild Arctic Cod. Important omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, support healthy skin, coat, joints, heart, and the development and maintenance of the
- Nordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil provides your pet companion with an excellent source of DHA and EPA with the naturally occurring vitamins A and D.
- For centuries, canine and feline diets consisted of unprocessed foods rich in EPA and DHA, omega-3 fatty acids derived from algae, plants, and fish.
- However, most of today�s pet foods contain primarily omega-6 fatty acids from vegetable oils.
- The highest quality pet diets rarely contain adequate amounts of EPA and DHA. This results in an unbalanced ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 that can negatively impact the health of our pets.
Ingredients:Vitamin A (min.), Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min.), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) Cod liver oil (source of vitamin A), mixed tocopherols (a preservative)., No artificial colors or flavors, Fatty acid in natural triglyceride form
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.