- Omega-3 fish oil to support brain health, mood, and learning in small, chew-or-swallow softgels. Superior Triglyderide Form. Ages 6-12. Non GMO Verified.
- School-aged children face many new social and cognitive challenges. Their brains are still developing, becoming more specialized, and able to process information faster. Omega-3s EPA and DHA play an important role in this continued brain development, and may also support neuroplasticity, the incredible ability of the brain to form and reorganize synaptic connections.
- Ulitmate Omega Junior offers high-inensity omega-3 fish oil to support continuous brain development, cognition and learning.
- Great Strawberry Taste. Exceptionally fresh fish oil in small, chew-or-swallow softgels.
- Wild caught. Pure. No fishy aftertaste. Friend of the Sea certified. NON-GMO verified. No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Ingredients:Omega-3s: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), Other Omega-3s. purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, natural strawberry flavor), natural strawberry flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.