Skip to content
- Now Foods Acetyl L-Carnitine is a highly bioavailable form of L-Carnitine that can cross the blood-brain barrier, where it exerts an antioxidant effect, helps to maintain healthy cellular energy metabolism and supports brain function.
- L-Carnitine is a vitamin-like amino acid derivative. It plays an important role for maintaining energy and supports physical performance and weight management.
- L-Carnitine and its esters, such as Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Propionyl-L-Carnitine, have received growing attentions for their uses in cardiovascular and neurological health.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection