- Now Foods Arginine and Citruline are two amino acids that are integral to protein metabolism and utilization, as well as to the maintenance of muscle tissue. Both Now Foods Arginine and Citruline are key intermediates in the urea cycle, where they participate in the detoxification of ammonia via the production of urea.
- Now Foods Arginine that has not been converted to urea enters general circulation where it is distributed to various tissues and metabolized for other uses such as protein synthesis. Scientific studies have shown that supplementing Now Foods Citrulline along with Arginine helps maintain nitrogen balance better than supplementation with Arginine alone.
- Supports Protein Metabolism
- Helps Maintain Muscle Tissue
- Non-GMO, GMP Quality Assured, Kosher
Ingredients:L-Arginine (Free-Form), L-Citrulline (Free-Form) Gelatin (capsule) silica, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and cellulose powder
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.