- NOW Foods Bone Strength is a comprehensive bone support product providing 4 g (4,000 mg) of MCHA.
- NOW Foods Bone Strength also contains Magnesium and Trace Minerals, as well as Vitamins C, D and K to aid in the synthesis and maintenance of bone tissue.
- NOW Foods Bone Strength provides Mycrocrystalline Hydroxyapatite (MCHA), a natural compound that makes up the crystalline matrix of bone and teeth, and is the substance that gives them their rigidity. MCHA is a source of highly absorbable Calcium and Phos
- NOW Foods Bone Strength supports Bone health with trace minerals for comprehensive support.
- NOW Foods Bone Strength is dairy free and egg free.
Ingredients:Protein (from MCHA and Amino Acid Chelates), Vitamin C (from Magnesium Ascorbate), Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K-2 (as Menaquinone), Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (from Thiamine HCl), Calcium (from MCHA), Phosphorus (from MCHA), Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide and Ascorbate), Zinc (from Zinc Amino Acid Chelate), Copper (from Copper Amino Acid Chelate), Manganese (from Manganese Amino Acid Chelate), Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) (Aerial parts), Boron (from Amino Acid Chelate) Gelatin (capsule), cellulose, glucosamine potassium sulfate complex, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica., Contains shellfish (crab, shrimp, lobster, crayfish)., Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or tree nut ingredients., Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing theses allergens.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.