- NOW L-Carnitine is the purest form, clinically tested, and vegetarian (non-animal sourced).
- Now Foods L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that helps to maintain overall good health by facilitating the transfer of fatty acid groups into the mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production.
- Now Foods L-Carnitine naturally occurs in red meat and other animal source foods, but NOW recommends supplementation to obtain optimal levels of this excellent amino acid.
- NOW L-Carnitine contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
- Now Foods L-Carnitine is suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Ingredients:L-Carnitine (Carnipure) Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silica and Vegetable Coating., Contains no: Sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.