- L-Carnosine is also an antioxidant that stabilizes cellular membranes, protecting them from damage by free radicals.
- Now Foods L-Carnosine is classified as a dipeptide, which is a combination of two amino acids, in this case alanine and histidine.
- It naturally occurs in high concentrations in skeletal muscle tissue, and therefore may support muscle vitality.
- Because L-Carnosine is only found in vertebrates, it is especially important for persons who do not consume beef, pork or chicken.
- Antioxidant Supports Muscle Vitality Cell Membrane Protection Vegetarian Formula.
Ingredients:L-Carnosine (B-alanyl-L-histidine) Cellulose (capsule), stearic acid (vegetable source) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source)., Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives., Vegetarian/vegan product.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.