- Now Foods IGF-1 stands for Insulin Growth Factor-1.
- Now Foods IGF-1 Deer Antler Velvet Extract is a compound produced primarily in the liver through a conversion of HGH (Human Growth Hormone).
- HGH is secreted by the pituitary gland and is essential for growth and optimum immune system function.
- Now Foods IGF-1 will be a promising addition to the nutrition regimen of fitness enthusiasts.
- What is IGF-1 and what is it used for? IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor) is a hormone that is naturally produced from HGH (Human Growth Hormone), which is the main hormone secreted by the pituitary gland.
Ingredients:IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1) (from 3.3 mg Deer Antler Velvet Extract) (New Zealand sourced) Fructose, sorbitol, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), citric acid, natural flavors and natural beet powder. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.