- Non-GMO Vegetable Protein. 11 g Protein. With Branched-Chain Amino Acids. No Soy, No Dairy. Mixes Easily
- Peas are well known for being a source of highly bioavailable protein. Additionally, peas are not considered one of the major dietary allergens.
- Collectively, this makes pea protein an ideal source of post-workout nutrition for athletes who may have difficulty supplementing with other types of protein.
- NOW Sports Organic Pea Protein is a non-GMO vegetable protein isolate that has 11 grams of easily digested protein.
- Each 2 scoop (23 g) serving typically has over 2,100 mg of branched-chain amino acids, and over 1,000 mg of L-arginine. This organic pea protein is chocolate flavored, and mixes easily into your favorite beverages.
Ingredients:Organic pea protein isolate (from yellow peas), organic turbinado sugar, organic cocoa, natural flavors, organic vanilla flavor, organic acacia gum, organic erythritol, organic stevia leaf extract, sea salt.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.