- Cartilage is one of the primary connective tissues of the body, providing flexibility and support to bone joints.
- NOW Foods UC-II Undenatured Type 2 Collegen with Aquamin Red Algae Minerals is the principal structural protein in cartilage that is responsible for its tensile strength and toughness.
- Derived from chicken sternum cartilage, NOW Foods UC-II consists of Undenatured (native) Type II Collagen with Red Algae Minerals that works with the immune system to support healthy joints and promote joint mobility and flexibility.
- NOW Foods UC-II Undenatured Type 2 Collegen with Aquamin Red Algae Minerals' patent protected composition has demonstrated its efficacy in human clinical studies.
- NOW Foods UC-II Undenatrured Type 2 Collagen is enhanced with Aquamin Red Algae Minerals, a natural source of calcium and over 70 trace minerals.
Ingredients:UC-II Standardized Chicken Cartilage† (Providing 10 mg Undenatured Type II Collagen), Aquamin F (as Mineralized Red Algae Sea Minerals) (Lithothamnium corallioides/Lithothamnium calcareum) (Whole Plant). Cellulose, cellulose (capsule), stearic acid (vegetable source), silica, potassium chloride (stabilizer) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.