Skip to content
- Cartilage is one of the primary connective tissues of the body, providing flexibility and support to bone joints.
- NOW Foods UC-II Undenatured Type 2 Collegen with Aquamin Red Algae Minerals is the principal structural protein in cartilage that is responsible for its tensile strength and toughness.
- Derived from chicken sternum cartilage, NOW Foods UC-II consists of Undenatured (native) Type II Collagen with Red Algae Minerals that works with the immune system to support healthy joints and promote joint mobility and flexibility.
- NOW Foods UC-II Undenatured Type 2 Collegen with Aquamin Red Algae Minerals' patent protected composition has demonstrated its efficacy in human clinical studies.
- NOW Foods UC-II Undenatrured Type 2 Collagen is enhanced with Aquamin Red Algae Minerals, a natural source of calcium and over 70 trace minerals.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection