- NOW Foods Ultra Omega-3 500 EPA / 250 DHA. Cardiovascular Support. Molecularly Distilled - Enteric Coated. Supports Cognitive Function.
- NOW Foods Ultra Omega-3 is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. mercury, heavy metals, PCB's, dioxins, and other contaminants).
- Offers cardiovascular support in a molecularly distilled, enteric coated form.
- Manufactured under strict quality control standards.
- Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid (EFA), also known as a polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA). It is derived from both animal and plant sources, although Omega-3 from fish oil is the most common supplemental form. Fatty acids form the main useful fraction of fats and oils and are necessary for overall health. Because your body cannot manufacture essential fatty acids, you must get them from food or supplemental sources.
Ingredients:Natural Fish Oil Concentrate: Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Elcosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, enteric coating, water) and Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol). Contains fish (anchovies). Vitamin E from soy. Fish oil is product of Peru and Chile.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.