- NOW Foods Vitamin D softgels supply this key vitamin in a highly-absorbable liquid softgel form.
- Vitamin D, found in Now Foods Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun.
- Vitamin D is not abundant in food. As more people avoid sun exposure, Vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.
- NOW Foods Vitamin D is High Potency contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
- NOW Foods Vitamin D is high potency helps maintain strong bones and supports dental health.
Ingredients:Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin) Organic extra virgin olive oil and softgel capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin)., Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.